- Oral presentation, plenary lecture: small hall (second floor)
- Poster presentation: gallery (first floor)
- On‐site registration will start at 10:00 am, and the symposium will be ended by 5:15 pm.
- Welcome mixer is the evening of 11 November (Tue)
- The social event is the evening of 13 November (Thu).
The venue is in front of the Shimizu station and just a few minutes walk from the east exit of the station (access to Marinart from the Shimizu station).
The Shimizu station is the third stop from the Shizuoka station on the Tokaido line (refer to JR central railway company). It will take eleven minutes from Shizuoka station to Shimizu station. All trains from Shizuoka station will stop at Shimizu station. Trains are scheduled to run for every 10‐15 minutes in the daytime (Train Timetables and Route Finders).
You could reach the venue by bus or taxi from the Shizuoka Station, but we don’t recommend to use them.
English is the official language of the symposium.
Bento (Japanese style lunch box) will be served at lunch with beverage. The registration fee covers the expense.
You can choose Bento for vegetarian (please send us your request for the vegetarian menu upon your registration).
Symposium dinner is scheduled on the evening of 13 Nov (Thu). The registration fee includes the expense for the dinner. Further information will be announced on this web page.
The Organizing Committee welcomes the visitors from all the countries/regions of the world! We strongly suggest to consult with the Japanese embassy or consulate office in your country/region or your travel agent as soon as possible, if you are not sure to need a visa to visit Japan.
If any participant is requested to obtain a letter of invitation, please indicate a need for the Invitation Letter in the online registration form or send an email to the general secretary of the Committee.
The Organizing Committee will be pleased to send it upon request. It is understood that such an invitation is intended to help potential participants to raise travel funds or to obtain a visa. Such a letter does not commit the Organizers to cover any expenses of the participants.
If you need a visa to Japan for short-term stay, please check what you need to submit to obtain the visa on the following web page:
Requirements for visa vary for individuals, but we are glad to support to obtain your visa.
If you need any support, please contact to
For your convenience, we need the following inputs to issue application forms:
1) Your name in English: First name, middle name, and family name for all delegates. It should be identical to those of your passport.
3) Affiliation and job title
5) Your itinerary: Flight number, name of the airport, and the date and time of arrival/departure are mandatory. Also, we need your hotel name and day-by-day schedule through the period.
Applying for a visa can be a lengthy process and we strongly recommend to start this process early.
Marinart doesn’t provide a day care service for baby, but several day care service centers are available around the Shizuoka station or Shimizu station. Please consult us if you need to use it.